Resolved
1.2

@Lulu Hypermarket Kuwait

This is third time i buy from Lulu Hypermarket store and this is what i always gets Raw inside. it is completely raw without properly cooked.

Guys please share this to draw their attention to improve the quality. ‪#‎luluhypermarket‬ ‪#‎Kuwait‬

BEWARE Before you buy any Food court item. This is the same happening in Punjabi Samosa. inside it is all raw material.

There is no proper followup from Lulu Hypermarket when i contact them.

How can we contact baladiya Kuwait to check this matter.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of lulu tandoori chicken from Lulu Hypermarket and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lulu Hypermarket to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very bad raw food without cooked. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lulu Hypermarket for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lulu Hypermarket?

Comments

Sedanos - Misleading Add and Unhelpful Manager Sedanos "My name is Juan Cuesta and in this week flyer (04/26-05/02) Sedanos PREMIUM Ice Cream Assorted Varieties was advertize this week 2 for $6.00 , I purchase 2 Mamey flavor..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more Giant Food Stores - Ignorant Employee Giant Food Stores "Giant in Loyalsock PA (Williamsport)... An Employee posts videos that are offensive. He calls himself pissed off taxpayer on his youtube account. He hates law enforcement, instigates, harasses, and uses..." Read more Publix - Thanksgiving Dinnerr Publix "This year we decided to order Publix ready made thanksgiving dinner. We were totally disappointed and we're glad we didn't have guest, it was the worst meal we have..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more